Strensham Village Hall is a modern, well equipped hall available for hire.
With COVID-19 restrictions lifted our hall is fully open for bookings, please contact us for more information.
The Hall is approximately 11.5m in length and 6m wide.
The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave, drinks fridge and fridge freezer and has plenty of suitable crockery, cutlery, etc.
The hall is fully licensed so you are able to serve or sell drinks to your guests or customers.
It can accommodate a maximum of 60 people and has comfortable chairs and tables available. We have a projector and screen as well as blackout blinds that you are welcome to freely use. Also there is a dart board, table tennis table, board games and fun garden games available too. (please just let us know when you're booking).
It has full disabled and wheelchair access, and disabled toilet facilities. There is a small garden available with marquee to rent if required.
The hall is great for family and friends get togethers, kids parties, social gatherings as well as many more things, all at a reasonable hourly hire rate.
Please fill in your details below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Strensham Village Hall Management Committee help to raise valuable funds for the maintenance & improvement of the hall & other community projects by running a 100 Club.
A 100 Club is a group of people who raise funds for a good cause usually by running a private society lottery. Members of the club buy numbered tickets which go into a regular draw. When the draw is made a percentage of the profit is given as a prize, and the remainder goes to the good cause.
We run our 100 Club as a private society lottery with monthly draws. It costs £2/month to buy a numbered ticket. You can either pay for a year's worth of entries (so £24 for the year) online or by cheque (made payable to Strensham Village Hall/100 Club).
Each month we draw 3 winning tickets with the prizes being a percentage of the money we've taken from the sale of tickets. The amount of prize money varies dependent on the number of tickets sold but as of October 2017 the prizes were £25 for 1st prize, £10 for 2nd prize & £5 for 3rd prize. The more people that take part in the 100 Club the higher the prize money!
We usually try to tie in the monthly draw of the tickets with a public event such as bbq, pub night, etc. but even if this isn't possible, we will always have an independent person making the draw.
We announce the winners of each month's draw on our website, on local noticeboards & in our newsletter.
If you'd like to join us, please complete the application form below & either return it to Malcolm Gribble or post it in the Village Hall mail box. Good Luck!
The lucky winners for April 2022 are:
- 1st Bryan & Janey Steadman - £25
- 2nd Claire Ayerst - £10
- 3rd Malcolm & Tracey Gribble - £5
100 Club Rules
- The object of the Club is to raise funds for Strensham Village Hall.
- The Club will be run under the supervision of the Strensham Village Hall Management Committee who will also administer the Club.
- The club is open to all Residents of Strensham Parish and the surrounding area, their family and friends,
- Members must be 16 or over.
- Members must fill in an application form (attached).
Entry will be by subscription of £2 per month per number, paid in advance on the basis of a minimum period of twelve months (£24 per number per annum).
- Members may have more than one number.
New members will be admitted when numbers become available. A waiting list will be kept and numbers will be offered to the first person on the list.
- The draw will be monthly.
- Winners will be contacted personally and names will be posted on Strensham Parish notice boards and on this website each month after the draw.
- The regular monthly prize fund will be a percentage of the monthly Income— there will be three prizes:-
- 1st prize (currently £25)
- 2nd prize (currently £10)
- 3rd prize (currently £5)
- Registers will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Strensham Village Hall Funds after 6 months.
Please inform us of any changes to your details immediately. Thanks very much for your support.